For a traveler or any transient looking for a short-term stay that is affordable yet with quality amenities and service is usually a long shot. But Homestay Ilihan can provide that need, and this is not a spin, you can try it yourself if you’re in Iligan.
Per night is P1,456 or 30 US dollars. Yes, you read that right. Did I say, that also includes free breakfast? Where you can eat it on the dining area, or you want your own hot coffee, they have electric tea pot too, and refrigerator.
Okay, let’s look at the photos below for you see it yourself.
The accommodation also comes along with three (3) free breakfast meals.
It has two beds, one is single bed, and the other is queen-sized.
A widescreen flat screen television with cable, and a large wardrobe.
The small kitchen and dining area, with refrigerator and electric tea pot.
Clean bathroom and It has a hot and cold shower.
It has a total of six (6) rooms.
Why is it called Ilihan? It’s the original Higaonon name of Iligan.
Where exactly is Homestay Iligan? It’s located inside a subdivision.
Waling-Waling St. cor Antorium St.
New Frontier Court Subd. Iligan City
(063) 225 0545
Location map of Homestay Ilihan.
HOW TO GET THERE:
If you came from the airport, read this first.
- Take a jeepney (Tambo Line) that passes by Coffeeworks, or Jerry’s Grill
- At the road corner, take a tricyle (public transportation)
- Ask the driver to bring you to New Frontier Court Subdivision at Homestay Ilihan if he is not familar.
- It is best that you say New Frontier Court first so he will know the directio to take you, and then say the name of the accommodation or what locals call it “Macapagal’s apartments”
- It will take you about 4-5min to get there, and 2 mins for private vehicles with the map below.
Direction stolen from Pinaytravelista.