I would love to join this, but I don’t have a running shoes, the shoe’s not a priority right now, I had to fix my teeth and it costs thousands.
Sunday, July 8, 2012, 4:00am, at Iligan City Public Plaza.
This is a Fund Raising Campaign for Psycho Social Intervention Program for our fellow Iliganons who were Sendong Survivors.
Registration starts on monday June 4, 2012.
1. El Centro – Quezon ave., cor. Roxas ave.
2. Iligan Weekend Night Market
Every Friday and Saturday Night
Stall #99 (Food and Drinks Section)
Near RJ Homes
3. Aruma Cafe
4. My Switch Hub – Miguel Obach St. Cor. San Miguel St.
Race kits will be provided while supplies last. For ” sure singlets ” pls. register on or before June 16, 2012. After which singlets will be subject for availability.
Singlets in all sizes S, XS, M, L and XL (FOR FITTING ONLY) are available @ El Centro and @ my stall in Iligan Night Cafe.
Distribution of singlets will be at (to be posted soon)
1. 3K Run – P 250 with free singlet, race bib and hydration
2. 5K Run – P 300 with free singlet, race bib and hydration
3. 10K Run – P350 with free singlet, race bib and hydration
3K –> City Plaza to DXIC turn Left to Roxas Avenue and Petron-Tibanga (just before Jollibee) as Turning Point…
5K –> Turning point at Well Family Clinic, along Franciscan Road (few meters before Tambo Terminal intersection) …
10K – -> Turning Point Crossing Lambaguhon (after the bridge).
For inquiries and additional information visit the It’s more fun in Iligan run.
Leave a Reply